- The school observes the rules and regulations framed by the Department of Education and Training including those of Child Safety Standards.
- Students observe the regulations framed by the school, protect the school's reputation and intellectural properties and take the responsibility for the damages caused by themselves.
- Within school terms, students are not allowed to enter the campus without the company of adults before 9:10am.
- Without permission, students cannot leave school for shopping or go home during school time.
- Students are not suggested to bring any valuable itmes to school. They would take full responsibilities for any loss or damage.
- Early collection is only accepted with written confirmation from the Chinese Office after completing the Student Early Collection Form.All the students not being collected 15 minutes after class would be sent to the Chinese Office on campus. Parents need to provide written authorisation for other guardians or friends to collect their children if they are not able to do so themselves.
- All the campuses are NUTS-FREE and EGGS-FREE due to food allergic concerns.
- The school takes no responsibility for any students who breach the rules metioned above. If any students breach the regulations above, they may receive suspension/expulsion considering the seriousness of the conduct.
- I have read the Admission Guide and I'm aware of the relevant refund policies.
Privacy Collection Notice - Protecting your privacy and sharing information
The information about your child and family collected through this enrolment form will only be shared with school staff who need to know to enable the community language school and Department of Education and Training (Department) to educate or support your child, or to fulfil legal obligations including duty of care, anti-discrimination law and occupational health and safety law. The information collected will not be disclosed beyond the Department without your consent, unless such disclosure is lawful. For more about information-sharing and privacy, visit http://www.education.vic.gov.au/Pages/privacy.aspx
家长/监护人声明 Parent / Guardian Privacy Consent and Declaration
- 校长或负责老师（在无法联系到我的情况下）如认为有必要，可对我的孩子实施急救措施，在医疗急救时校长或员工可将我 的孩子的个人和健康信息向专业医护人员公开。
I confirm that the information provided on this form is true and correct and I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of enrolment accompanying this form. I consent to:
- the collection of my child's health and personal information by the school;
- the school disclosing my child's personal information contained in this form to the Department of Education and Training for data verification and funding purposes;
- The Principal or teacher (where the Principal or teacher in charge is unable to contact me) to administer such first aid to my child as the Principal or staff member may consider to be reasonably necessary including disclosing personal and health information to professional third parties in the event of a medical emergency.